Resin bound driveway surfaces are becoming increasingly popular, as they offer a number of advantages over other options like asphalt or concrete. One downside to resin bound surfaces, however, is that they can be difficult to clean. In this article, we will outline some tips for cleaning a resin bound driveway.
- The first step is to sweep the driveway surface to remove any large debris.
- Next, mix together warm water and a few drops of dish soap in a bucket.
- Use a sponge or brush to scrub the soapy water onto the driveway surface.
- Rinse the surface with clean water and dry it with a towel.
- If there are any stubborn spots or stains on the surface, you can use a stronger detergent or degreaser. Be sure to rinse the surface thoroughly.
Cleaning A Resin Bound Driveway Using A Pressure Washer
A pressure washer can be an ideal option when there are stubborn stains on your driveway. Follow these steps to clean your driveway using a pressure washer:
- Wear safety goggles, gloves, and protective clothing.
- Attach the appropriate nozzle to the pressure washer. A wide spray nozzle is ideal for cleaning a driveway.
Cleaning A Resin Bound Driveway Without Using A Pressure Washer
Without a pressure washer, you can still make your resin bound driveway clean. Listed below are the procedures for making cleaning your resin bound driveway without a pressure washer:
- You will need a garden hose, bucket, broom, and some dish soap.
- Fill the bucket with soapy water and mix in the dish soap.
- Scrub the surface of the driveway with the broom.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Finish by spraying the driveway with clear water to remove any soap residue. Allow the driveway to dry completely before applying a sealant.
Some Helpful Tips For Cleaning Your Driveway
When cleaning a driveway, it is important to use a gentle scrubbing motion rather than a harsh scraping motion. This will help prevent damage to the surface of the driveway. In addition, be sure to rinse the driveway thoroughly after cleaning to remove all of the residue that is left on the surface of the driveway especially when a chemical solution was used.
If you need help with anything else please feel free to call us on